Saturday 6 February 2010

Interesting stuff

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/33XZw5/www.offbeatearth.com/quiet-at-the-library/

Found this really interesting!

Especially this particular image



After recently being emailed a brief from University regarding placement opportunity at Disney Interactive Studios, I looked into Alice in Wonderland a lot, I even started the read the original 'Through the looking Glass' book for the first time, I bled the library dry of all related books and had what I think were really good ideas and inspiration from these. The reality of the situation is my marked work at University comes first, before everything, at the moment and I needed to prioritize, so I won't be attempting to apply/work on this brief, especially with a class trip to New York around the same date as the submission of this and many University briefs. However, I think the brief set by Disney was really interesting in it self as a brief and a good insight to the type of work a company might set. In my spare time, whenever I might get that, I fully intend to work on that brief for my own personal growth and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment